The major problem with this jailbreak is that it has broke the weather app for many peoples. it crashes after some time of running(frequent crash problem). evad3rs have promised that they will find out some way to fix this problem and release in Cydia store but some other developers have came upfront with an update to fix your weather app crash problem. pod2g have made up a fix for you peoples so that you can get rid of this problem.
You are suggested to make backup for your data on iTunes and follow the steps given below.
(Note: We are Not responsible for any damage to your device or data in any way. follow at your own risk )
- Search and Download Mobile Terminal app from Cydia app store Once its been downloaded
- Download OpenSSH in your iDevice.
- Copy following Script from the web-browser of your device .
#!/bin/bash chmod -x /usr/libexec/mobile_installation_proxy killall -9 mobile_installation_proxy rm /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installation.plist /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.LaunchServices-045.csstore launchctl stop com.apple.mobile.installd launchctl start com.apple.mobile.installd while [ ! -f /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installation.plist ]; do sleep 1 done while [ ! -f /var/mobile/Library/Caches/com.apple.LaunchServices-045.csstore ]; do sleep 1 done sleep 10 chmod +x /usr/libexec/mobile_installation_proxy sync reboot
- Launch your mobile terminal App.
- Enter “su root” in the command you will be asked for a password if you haven’t changed it then try “alpine“.
- Now you can see yourself in the terminal as a root level user. Tap the small info icon in the bottom right corner of the screen and choose the shortcut option from MyTerminal’s Menu.
- Tap the + button to add a shortcut and Give your shortcut a Name, and in the ‘Shortcut Action’ box, paste the script that you have copied and hit ‘done’.
- If you are sure that you have copied every thing correctly the Hit the Blue Arrow icon in the left cornet, and choose the Name of the shortcut you just created.
- Mobile Terminal will process your script and then reboot your iDevice but don’t exit or do anything on your device.
After the processing your device is ready and now you are done you problem must be fixed. pod2g has given an advice to keep your backup before making nay changes but the official update in cydia store is still to go you have to wait if you want an official fix.