WiFi File sharing apps will let you share your files via WiFi that means if you do have an WiFi enabled PC or a laptop then you can easily copy or access your data which might be in your Android Phone. But some of you will think that they really don’t need these apps because they got USB or any other media to transfer your data. But if you are in such a condition where you don’t have anything to connect then this could be a really handy thing for you. WiFi file sharing do have some advantages like you don’t need to use any cable, Some of you will say that we don’t need a cable in Bluetooth also, but main difference between Bluetooth and WiFi is SPEED. you can transfer your data at a faster speed then Bluetooth.
1. Kies Air: Kies Air is a nice app to share your data on the WiFi. Using this app you can share File, Music, Transfer Multimedia, Sending and managing your SMS. Kies Air makes things a lot easier for everyone. To Authenticate your phone, you have to follow a small procedure. When you will be trying to connect your phone with system a 4 Digit code will be provided to you. Using that 4 digit code you can easily make a connection between different devices.
2. Air Droid 2 : Air Droid2 comes with a lots of Amazing features. not only you can share your Favorite data using a WiFi but also you can operate your phone from you desktop web browser. You can send messages directly from your web-browser. it would be a great experience for you to operate your android from a bigger screen.
3. Wireless File Transfer lite: Wireless File Transfer lets you easily transfer files between device and computer without any wire. Just enter a address into web browser, you can view, upload and download files to and from the phone. It also features one-click-install which simply install app from web browser.
4. File Expert: File expert provide us an clean and eye catching interface without any ads. with this app not only you can manage your data on your mobile, PCs but also you can manage on various clouds (Dropbox, skydrive etc.). So this could be really helpful for you.
5. WiFi File Transfer: it will help you to download and upload multiple files at one. this will provide you a background run feature. Provides access to external SD cards and USB storage devices. you can View photos directly in your web browser (integrated thumbnail gallery) , that makes things little easier for you.
So here were 5 apps that may help you in managing your phones data from your system when you don’t have any USB cable. So download these free apps from the play store.